The ALCF and our user community are driving a new paradigm for scientific computing—the convergence of simulation, data analysis, and machine learning.
From October 2–4, 2018, we will host the ALCF Simulation, Data, and Learning Workshop to help researchers improve the performance and productivity of simulation, data science, and machine learning applications on ALCF systems. Workshop participants will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with ALCF and industry professionals during dedicated hands-on sessions
- Learn how to use available tools and frameworks to improve productivity
- Learn how to set up workflows and use containers
- Test and debug your code with exclusive full-system reservations on ALCF systems
- Get assistance with Director's Discretionary projects to help prepare for a major allocation award
- Improve the performance of your existing ALCF project
- Plan ahead for 2019-2020 allocation proposal submissions
Registrants will be reviewed for experience level and will be asked to provide goals for attending.