Launch Accelerated, Cross-Architecture-Ready AI Workloads in One Click
Machine learning development has come a long way. But for data scientists and developers, configuring all the custom “stuff” necessary to run AI workloads can cause workflow delays and bottlenecks. This webinar unpacks a collaborative one-click solution. For reals.
Building, installing, configuring, and running machine learning workloads can require specific expertise and take hours (or days) to perform.
This session showcases the benefits of a collaborative solution to the problem:
- the cnvrg.io platform —an end-to-end ML platform to build and deploy AI models at scale and;
- Intel’s oneContainer Portal—offering containerized software and software stacks including access to Intel oneAPI toolkits across domains such as AI, HPC, and IoT.
Join Technical Marketing Engineer Beth Dean for an overview of this effort, including:
- The integration between them for AI/ML workloads
- An overview of the cnvrgio.io platform for AI/ML deployments
- Intel oneContainer Portal AI/ML solutions available
- Demonstration of containerized end-to-end ML model deployments