The 2022 ALCF Computational Performance Workshop will be hosted as an online-only event.
Join us May 24-26, 2022, for an experience designed to help you boost application performance and achieve computational readiness on ALCF systems. Participants will have an opportunity to:
- Work with ALCF and industry professionals through collaborative online sessions
- Participate in guided hands-on exercises
- Benchmark and debug your application with exclusive reservations on ALCF computing systems
- Learn how to improve utilization on ThetaGPU and Theta, and prepare for future ALCF computing resources
- Explore advanced techniques and tools to enhance application performance and expand your data science skills
- Prepare for a major allocation award (e.g., INCITE, ALCC, ALCF Data Science Program)
- Foreign nationals: April 26, 2022
- U.S. citizens: May 13, 2022
The ALCF Computational Performance Workshop is intended for HPC researchers and team members with near-term goals of applying for a major allocation award. Registrants will be reviewed for experience level and goals for attending. It is strongly recommended that registrants provide complete details as to the work they would like to accomplish in coordination with facility staff. There are a limited number of seats available for this virtual event.
For questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com