This hackathon is focused on migrating your code or project from CUDA to C++ with SYCL enabling the ability to use CPUs and GPUs using Intel(tm) Developer Cloud and 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with Intel® Data Center GPU Max Series.
WHAT IS ONEAPI?
oneAPI is an open, cross-industry, standards-based, unified, multiarchitecture, multi-vendor programming model that delivers a common developer experience across accelerator architectures – for faster application performance, more productivity, and greater innovation.
If your registration is accepted by Intel, you will be invited to participate in the hackathon where you can port your CUDA code to SYCL
Register now since seats are limited:
- Apply to hackathon on DevPost Register now
- Attend the Workshop day and Hackathon Kickoff on July 26 via Teams Sign up here
- For Q&A please create a Discord login at the Intel DevHub Discord Server (This will invite you directly to the channel)
- Join the discord channel Click here
- To participate in the hackathon, you will need an Intel® Developer Cloud account. Sign up now as space is limited Sign up here Detailed instructions on how to sign up are here